"We understand that home is likely largest investment and a source of pride. Passionate about quality, believe in giving our customers the kind of living spaces that we would like to live in ourselves"
Sumanth Reddy
FOUNDER & CEO
HIGHEST QUALITY
Always Giving The Best
We love our customers and do all the best to get their dream home, 2+ projects in and around Bangalore.
We are proud of the many milestones accomplished to bring innovation and strength we contribute our success to a quality product and solid work ethic . Also We strive to carry on a tradition created by hard work, honesty and integrity. This experience of listening to the clients, understanding their needs and providing them with the most suitable solutions has given us a great amount of satisfaction and pride of happy customers

We help our customers get their dream home


UNIQUE DESIGN

Each client has different goals, but we implement the strategies made with a personal approach.

LATEST AMENITIES

To satisfy our customers, we use only the most advanced technologies for achieving goals and business growth.

BEST QUALITY

Quality from start to end of project in each and every project.

DEDICATED SUPPORT

And of course, we provide all our clients with the most customer-friendly support in the entire world.

Our Values

Ongoing Projects

We create amazing living spaces which meets our clients dream home requirements

SAI GARDENIA

Sai Gardenia, a residential layout is located at very strategic and super connected Tarabahalli, off Whitefield, which is becoming most demanding place to live in East Bangalore. The region has become quite active in the infrastructure radar due to various major developments which includes establishment of 207 state 4 lane highway and NH - 404 signal free road, that has enhanced connectivity with Electronic city, Sarjapur, Devanahalli and Doddabalapur. HPCL prestigious Green R & D vibrany research Center in close vicinity of Sai Gardenia, added advantages of the location increased the demand of living spaces.

ARKA GRANDEUR

Arka Grandeur brings to you homes with unique features that make living a complete bliss. The cherry on the cake is its detailed architecture based on contemporary designs. So come, indulge yourself in a lifestyle that is in complete harmony with time tested ethics of construction and architectural elegance. Quality construction with well-chosen materials supervised by the professionals at Arka Projects has earned for them a reputation that can be relied upon.

Completed Projects

We create amazing living spaces which meets our clients dream home requirements

SR GRANDEUR

SR Grandeur is located in 4th A Cross, OMBR BDA Layout, opposite to Shiva Parvathi Kalyana Mantapa. RCC Framed structure with M25 grade concrete. 6" thick and 4" thick solid cement blocks for exterior and itnerior walls. Teak wood for main door frame with B.S.T Flush Shutter. Johson/ Kajaria premium quality vetrified flooring

AVASA HOMES

Avasa Homes is Eco Friednly Project becuase it uses 100% recylced waste water, 60% reused for gardens and toilets and remaining 40% recharges ground water. Authentic teak door frames & Wooden shutters that are resin coated against warping. Like the rock of ages, vitrified nano charged tiles are stain & scratch resistant. They actually shine with use!
2
PROJECTS DONE
142+
HAPPY CUSTOMERS
6480
WORKING HOURS
4
CURRENT PROJECTS

Testimonials